Michael A. Taylor handles traffic matters in Maryland and Washington, D.C. which include the following:
- Operating Unregistered Motor Vehicle
- Driving with Suspended Registration
- Fail to Display Registration Card on Demand
- Fail to attach plates at front & rear
- Driving without current tags
- Display expired registrations plates
- Driving without License
- Driving with an Expired License
- Driving on Suspended License & Priv.
- Driving on Revoked License & Priv.
- Driving on Suspended Out of State License
- Driving Uninsured Vehicle
- Reckless Driving
- Driving Under Influence of Alcohol
- Driving While Impaired By Drug(s) or Drug(s) and Alcohol
- Driving While Impaired by Controlled Dangerous Substances
If you’ve been charged for a Traffic Violation in Maryland or Washington, D.C., Call Michael Taylor at (301)251-2772 or email email@example.com. We are here to help you every step of the way.